Praxis II Study Guide: “A 3 Stage Test Prep Plan That Guides You To A Passing Score”
You need a good set of Praxis II study guides if you’re going to pass this exam achieve your teacher certification. However, the problem is you’re looking for where you can save $5 here and $9 and risk losing-out of a first year teacher salary of $30,000, $35,000 or more plus benefits.
Is that worth pinching a few pennies and then lose the motherload of joy that will give you a life time of wealth and happiness?
How much in student loans do you have as a result of pursuing your teaching career?
How many hours did you spent every school year to obtain your education degree?
More importantly, how much money have you already invested in Praxis II study guides? How many sacrifices in terms of time, energy and lost wages have you already made by going to school for years just to be eligible to take the ETS administered Praxis II exam?
These are just some of the questions you can reflect on before and during your prep.
It’s not easy to become a certified teacher especially when you first have to sort out what Praxis II test study guide to use and which to pass on. It takes a lot of dedication throughout your school years to get where you now.
You’re at a crossroads. In front of you is a fork in the road. One direction is poor choices about study guides for the Praxis II. Down that path are where thousands of examination failures who crashed on the shore of failure and lose teaching career dreams went trying to pass this exam with gimmicks and free test study manuals.
The other path is your quickest route between where you now to a passing test score and getting in the classroom. It’ll cost you a little more time and money in the first few weeks, but you’ll rocket-thrust yourself to getting the teaching position you want as a certified teacher faster, easier and cheaper in the long run.
However, for a short time you’ll need to make a few more sacrifices to get the Praxis II practice tests and prep books you need to succeed. — There’s no ‘something for nothing.’
If you’re looking for a free Praxis II exam study guide online you might as well perish the thought. The only reason something is free is because it isn’t worth anything!
Can you really afford to fail this exam? The cost of failure and loss of ‘living your passion’ as a teacher is much higher.
Be prepared to invest a little more beyond what you paid in college tuition and books for Praxis II study guides so you can get your dream career and start living your calling as a certified teacher. If your goal is worth it you must invest your time, money and energy into getting the best preparation materials. And since having a study guide for the Praxis II test is important to your testing success, you have no choice but to find the most effective test prep guides.
The other option is test failure.
As you can see, your future hinges on your Praxis II test study guide and test preparation.
The 3-Stage Study Guide Plan For Your Praxis II Review
You can’t take the risk to not having a Praxis II prep study guide that gives you a FOCUS and hits the real test content and test questions like a bull’s eye. For this reason, you need to have effective preparation materials and practice exams.
The first step in this process is you need a study plan. So I’m going to share with you the “3-Stage Praxis II Study Plan” that helped me prepare for the exam…
…and also helped countless other test takers like you become productive in their prep test review.
This 3-Stage Praxis II Study Plan Helps You Overcome All Preparation Challenges You’ll Face!
I’ve tried many Praxis II books during my exam preparation. It was all a ‘trial and error’ process for me. It took me some time before I finally found a book that really helped me better prepare for the test.
And now I’m going to share with you the “3-Stage Study Plan” that I used to succeed in my preparation. I’m sure you can also use this to be productive in your exam prep as well.
Stage 1: Information Gathering.
- Obtain as much information as you can about your ETS teacher certification exam.
- Ask former test takers what Praxis II study guide books they can recommend. Ask them what topics usually come out in the test.
This stage is important to give you an inside scoop regarding the Praxis II.
Stage 2: Planning
Planning is very crucial to your preparation.
Once you have vital information about the test, it’s time to create your Praxis study plan.
Three elements are important in your Praxis II test prep plan: goals, action points and timeline.
- Define your goals. Make them as clear and as detailed as possible. Don’t hold these goals and in your head. They only have real power in your life if you write them down on paper. On paper they become real and take on a power of their own.
- Next, identify the things you must do to to pass the Praxis II. Again, commit this to paper by writing it down on paper.
- Finally, set a timeline for you to successfully reach your goals. This should help you be as efficient as possible in your Praxis II guide and preparation.
Stage 3: Execution
Acting on your Praxis II study plan is arguably the most important stage. You can have the best study plan but it’s useless if you don’t execute it.
- Make sure you dedicate time and effort to achieve your goals. Schedule test preparation into at least 5 days of every week between now and your testing date. Follow all the action points you’ve identified into this schedule. Do something even if you only have 20 minutes each day that will help propel you a little closer to passing the exam.
- Do you top priority tasks, the tasks that will allow you to increase your score the most with the least amount of time invested first. If you put reading your Praxis study guides as a top priority, make sure you follow through on this. It will help you stay on track and finish your preparation within the timeline you’ve set.
But what if you encounter some unforeseen challenges in your preparation?
Don’t panic. Review your preparation plan. Update your action points. The “3-Stage Praxis II Study Plan” is flexible enough so you can address these new unexpected challenges.
Do you want to learn more effective Praxis II Study Manuals tips? Read this Study Guide For The Praxis now so you’ll pass your ETS exam guaranteed!